Search results for 'BE 2.0 controller'
- 3mh to 5mh scrypt performance per miner
- Uses about 1.5w/mh for most of that range
- Core clock from 500mhz to nearly 1GHz!
- Fully customizable core voltage range from .6 - 1v
- Fully redesigned 5v->core voltage stage with about 95% efficiency
- Heavy duty/over speced parts were used to ensure wide range of operation (stick can be pushed to nearly 6mh if you can cool it)
- Dtatus LEDs for power, TX and RX transmission
- Uses latest bfgminer 5.4 for control
- Will work with all Mac OS, Linux, and Windows based PCs, as well as RPi's etc (and I will be offering easy to use pre-compiled binaries)
See official announcement thread for more info:Learn More